Mentoring ProgramMentoring currently available in English and Hindi.
- Discover your true self, your innate strengths and abilities.
- Enhance your intuition, clarity of vision and psychic ability.
- Know the reason for existing in this realm, live a life with purpose.
- Develop leadership, communication & people skills, gain confidence and strength to deal with life situations.
- Say goodbye to fatigue, stress, anxiety and depression.
- Free yourself from past traumas, deep seated fears, grief and sleep disorders.
Ask MeArrange Calls with Me
Work with me one-one if you are -
- Having a hard time finding a niche for yourself in the changing world?
- Feeling stuck, directionless, disillusioned?
- Having difficulty in making the ‘much needed’ transition?
- Struggling with depression, anxiety, insomnia, inner fears?
- Facing emotional trauma, professional failure, financial lack, incompatibility, failed relationships?
Anjali is a compassionate listener with an amazing ability to get to the heart of the matter and create a good alternative to a situation. Her leadership skills are well earned through extensive knowledge in business and social skills. Anjali is a well respected leader in our professional networking group. Apart from being a caring person who wants the very best for everyone, she is a thorough professional who is well adept with skills needed for empowering those she comes in contact with.Susan Myers
Anjali is outstanding- one of the most positive and capable communicators. She is creative, intelligent, knowledgeable, a present and responsive listener; quick to size up a problem and tireless in working to its successful solution. Anjali is a true leader and I have enjoyed getting to know her, how fabulous of a person she is and how caring she is about everyone she comes in contact with. She enjoys the respect and admiration of our group and earns my highest recommendation.Camelia
Real Estate Industry
I have been meditating for years and I thought there was nothing that Anjali could teach me but I was totally mesmerized. Her way of imparting knowledge is very simple and different from many others. I can only say that I’ll keep attending her workshops in future as well. The simple techniques she taught me has significantly reduced my anxiety levels. I’m able to sleep better and wake up fresh in the morning. I had been living with sleep deprivation for years but not anymore. Thanks to her.James C.
Thank you for your time and enlightening presentation this morning at the workshop in Queens. I like the point that you made: people can discern whether a person is genuinely interested in their welfare, and it makes a difference in business relationships. I look forward to continuing to grow and learn something new each day, and I'm glad that I made the time to meet with you. Thanks again for your work.Karen Ann Jackson
When I think of Anjali the words disciplined, dependable, organized and passionate comes to mind. She approaches everything she does - whether it's teaching, counselling or presiding at a meeting with sincerity and a determination to add value to the lives of others. Initially, one is tempted to mistake her quiet demeanor for weakness. But, this perception is changed very quickly. She listens patiently and when she speaks, finally, it becomes evident that she's a smart, organized thinker who can articulate both sides of the argument before offering an opinion. When she has to yield it's done with grace and humility. In my view, this innate ability to be an active listener is the hallmark of a true leader! As a health/healing coach it's indispensable! ANJALI - OFFERS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!C. Jordan