Mentoring ProgramMentoring currently available in English and Hindi.
- Discover your true self, your innate strengths and abilities.
- Enhance your intuition, clarity of vision and psychic ability.
- Know the reason for existing in this realm, live a life with purpose.
- Develop leadership, communication & people skills, gain confidence and strength to deal with life situations.
- Say goodbye to fatigue, stress, anxiety and depression.
- Free yourself from past traumas, deep seated fears, grief and sleep disorders.
Ask MeArrange Calls with Me
Work with me one-one if you are -
- Having a hard time finding a niche for yourself in the changing world?
- Feeling stuck, directionless, disillusioned?
- Having difficulty in making the ‘much needed’ transition?
- Struggling with depression, anxiety, insomnia, inner fears?
- Facing emotional trauma, professional failure, financial lack, incompatibility, failed relationships?
I have had the pleasure and honor to know and work with Anjali Chugh for many years. She is an expert in healing practices and definitely the “go to” in the industry. Experiencing her therapies, techniques and guidance first hand is a “must experience”. It has been life changing for me and all that I refer in my Coaching Business. Additionally, she is an awesome communicator and has great leadership skills.Jaye Corvino
CLC, Personal Development & Happiness Coach, A New Day – A New You Life Coaching
When I think of Anjali the words disciplined, dependable, organized and passionate comes to mind. She approaches everything she does - whether it's teaching, counselling or presiding at a meeting with sincerity and a determination to add value to the lives of others. Initially, one is tempted to mistake her quiet demeanor for weakness. But, this perception is changed very quickly. She listens patiently and when she speaks, finally, it becomes evident that she's a smart, organized thinker who can articulate both sides of the argument before offering an opinion. When she has to yield it's done with grace and humility. In my view, this innate ability to be an active listener is the hallmark of a true leader! As a health/healing coach it's indispensable! ANJALI - OFFERS THE ENTIRE PACKAGE!C. Jordan
Anjali lives up to the meaning of her name "divine offering" as she offers healing and guidance with amazing kindness and wisdom. More importantly, her calm and compassionate, yet commanding demeanor enables her to prove time and time again that she is a born leader.Karen Gerstman
Anjali is outstanding- one of the most positive and capable communicators. She is creative, intelligent, knowledgeable, a present and responsive listener; quick to size up a problem and tireless in working to its successful solution. Anjali is a true leader and I have enjoyed getting to know her, how fabulous of a person she is and how caring she is about everyone she comes in contact with. She enjoys the respect and admiration of our group and earns my highest recommendation.Camelia
Real Estate Industry
Anjali has been leading the popular meditation class for our members for the last few months. The class has grown in size due to her gentle and loving approach. The feedback that I received from the participants has been extremely positive. They have benefited from her class and are always looking forward to attending her workshops / group sessions. She knows her subject very well and has great teaching skills as well. I would recommend Anjali for any position involving human service. She is professional in demeanor and committed to the cause of empowering people and helping them align with Higher Energy.Rachel Epstein, LMSW
Program Director, Queens Community House.